THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Love this Picture of our Number 1 American Patriot Lin Wood at home with his Loved Ones!
🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷
10:20 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 February, 07:32
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I love Lin Wood! Our names are so similar too 🧐: Lucian Lin Wood
(mine in full "English") Lisa Lin Greenwood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
14 February, 04:18
Our W A R R I O R Lin Wood!❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
14 February, 04:11
Love and pray for Lin Wood! woluld love ke to meet him someday and go ve him a big hug. Support him at #FightBack

Carey Lou @Careylou
14 February, 04:13
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
wow, lots of typos - you would hope that computers would be better than this

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 11:17
Lin Wood even loves him some (Dog)ecoin. lol. Im in!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
07 February, 03:29
I hate he moved from GA.
We got Stacey Abrams, Warnok/Ossaff
Spineless Kemp, and Turncoat Kelley along with our SOS 🤦‍♀️
#Fooked

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
07 February, 02:19
Dog comms.🐕 Lol the dogs are tagged. (GPS?) neck bracelets =ankle bracelets. Enjoy the show #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #wwg1wga [they] #Fooked

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
07 February, 02:22
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Bingo you get a Star ⭐️ cause i wanted to see if someone would finally notice that 😊

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 01:34
Lin Wood rocks. I like him even more now that I see this photo. You can tell those dogs love him - and vice versa. Fun day out in the woods w/their GPS collars.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
30 January, 10:38
I love him too! Something about his face makes me think it may not be real. It looks too smooth for his age. IDK we will find out some day. lol

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:58
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:59
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
nobody has any real wrinkles, only mouth moves!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 10:31
Love him and his fur babies!!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 10:31
Love him and his fur babies!!