Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
They just saved my friends life. He was in the ICU and Americas Frontline Doctors overnited IVM and a friend was able to get it to him. He was out in three days.
In the US, a course of IVM is between $200-$300 dollars and in India it is dirt cheap. I know because I have gotten IVM from both US pharmacy and India.
Its not the doctor’s fault the IVM costs so much, they dont make it they only prescribe it.
Blame pharma
02:22 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 January, 07:05
In response New Years Day to her Publication
What link did you buy from out of India? so many scams out there....got taken a few times. new one thats legit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 January, 03:52
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I bought mine from the website: buyivermectin24.com You can also buy antibiotics and HCQ. Super cheap. I got the shipment in three weeks, my friend got hers from this site too. It's legit, you can track your shipment.
I do know the DEA is confiscating IVM when they can the fookers. My friend who ended up in the ICU had his IVM from this site confiscated at the local airport, which is why he ended up in the hospital in the first place cuz he couldn't get his hands on any, not even the paste. Luckily he ended up getting an RX from America's Frontline Doctors. I've also heard IVM is cheaper at compounding pharmacies, but you still need the RX.
Good luck, fren!