Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
In the early 1900’s a small group of incomprehensibly powerful industrialists referred to as Titans of Industry created and funded clandestine foundations to decide what should be taught to best indoctrinate our children in a compulsory education system outside the public eye and extraneous of public representation. They paid off politicians and university administrators to sign off on a nationwide mandatory instructional doctrine of very discrete and defined hidden designs with specifically prearranged and self serving goals. These opulent robber barons infused more revenue into creating American academic institutions than the federal government did because they knew in the long run their investment would pay off in spades. This is what they had to say about the (then) newly developed (and mandatory) American Public Education System:
09:01 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
09 January, 08:28
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
09 January, 12:43
Thank you.
People, government body politics, citizens as corporate entities, owned, controlled as chattels, bonded, liens on the legal name, traded as commodities, fiction, harvesting the energy of human transactions, as slaves, human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 January, 11:58

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 January, 10:00
[They] know how to play the long game but foolishly use the same playbook.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
08 January, 09:23
When people say trust the science this is what I refer too ..you know the science has been controlled since day 1 right? I also get the deer in the head light look.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 January, 09:14
😡🤬 Pure Evil control of our children's education, and confidence.