Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 January, 01:17
Seems like we are transitioning from "soft disclosure" to "hard disclosure". I don't make predictions on timing, but I am definitely stocking up on chocolate caramel wafer bars tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 January, 06:41
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Ive heard that “Alpha Lipoic Acid”
has been doing wonders for the tasteless. I grabbed some the other day at my vitamin store. ...just in case. Good Luck!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 January, 07:25
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Another great idea, thank you!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 January, 06:37
try biting into a raw onion, i use it to heal sore throats amd colds
the point is there are gases in the onion that release in the throat and mouth
let it hang out for a bit dont wash it away
hope it helps

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 January, 07:24
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
🤢I'll try. Good news is I've lost a little weight. ty!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 January, 01:58
Rosemary oil and peppermint oil in nostrils, 3-5 days.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 January, 03:30
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Thank you!