Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Seems like we are transitioning from "soft disclosure" to "hard disclosure". I don't make predictions on timing, but I am definitely stocking up on chocolate caramel wafer bars tomorrow.
01:17 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 12:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Nana is going for a few things tm as well.
I like to keep my stock pile leveled-up at all times.

Bring it on, got everything I need right here for a minimum of a month, assets for longer if necessary, "country girls can survive" too.

https://youtu.be/4WwzYhVL5...
Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr. ( w/lyrics ) - YouTube

Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr. ( w/lyrics )*NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED*Disclaimer: All material belongs to their appropriate owners. I d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 January, 06:21
I'm gonna have to pull out the veggie tray. I was SO BAD over the holidays that is all I can allow myself!! Well, that and wine🍷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 January, 06:21
I guess this is the perfect time for me to get these Judicial Reviews wrapped up for my clients! EXPOSURE FOR CPS!!!!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 January, 06:17
Thanks for making me hungry, Martin. :-)

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
08 January, 06:12
Why wait?? Appetizers through to dessert could be a great new way to prime the system!! I’ll be sticking with chocolate & peanut butter!!! Enjoy!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 January, 06:09

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 05:51
Good thinking!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 January, 05:02
You can make it thru anything with chocolate caramel wafer bars lol

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 January, 04:54
😁😁😁

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
08 January, 04:49
If my driveway wasn't frozen, I would be on my way to get some Carmello's (as chocolate is the only thing I can't keep stocked in my pantry).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 January, 04:38

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 January, 04:04
Mandate > arrest > unmask

Ken Mac @KenMac
08 January, 03:24
Excellent news 😀🇬🇧

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 03:04
you had me at chocolate😘

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 January, 02:53
👁️💖U

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 January, 02:48

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
08 January, 02:46
Keyword: tomorrow

wht 2.0 @wht
08 January, 02:43
was just scrolling and reading posts w/o attention to posters ... as soon as I saw the 'stocking up of chocolate caramel whatever whatever '

I KNEW 'who' ... too funny .. ;)

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 January, 02:00
What makes you say this, MG?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
08 January, 02:03
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Combine worldwide news cycles.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 January, 01:56

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 January, 01:46
Just wish I could taste😋

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 January, 06:37
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
try biting into a raw onion, i use it to heal sore throats amd colds
the point is there are gases in the onion that release in the throat and mouth
let it hang out for a bit dont wash it away
hope it helps

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 January, 06:41
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Ive heard that “Alpha Lipoic Acid”
has been doing wonders for the tasteless. I grabbed some the other day at my vitamin store. ...just in case. Good Luck!!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 January, 01:31
🍿 Ready 🍿

wht 2.0 @wht
08 January, 02:46
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
LOL! .... you call THAT ready??

In it for the 'long haul' ... ;)

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 January, 01:28
Yes, it is starting to harden up...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 January, 01:23
Q32 Vibes.
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 January, 04:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😁😁😁

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 January, 01:21
Already stocked up with Peanut Butter Cups and Tootsie Pops (for rewards)

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
08 January, 02:47
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 January, 01:20
sorry Martin, gonna have to insist you go with caramel corn, this is a long long movie! just looking out for your figure 😉

hope you have a great night, friend!

Happy Days @Sun2516
08 January, 01:19
Me too

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
08 January, 01:19
beyond ready

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 January, 01:18
😂👍🤣🍊