Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Shelly Saylor @ShellySaylor
08 January, 11:35
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Please Dear Lord...This Nightmare Needs To End!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
08 January, 11:10
I swear, it just seems to me that this whole Covid crap began when they urged everyone to "get tested'.....I'll bet the virus was on that freakin' long swab they shoved into your brain, so, of course you tested "positive!" The length of that swab NEVER made sense and all those drive-up testing sites were worthless too! Never saw anyone in them around here in Texas.....what a waste of taxpayer money! The only time you saw people lined up in them were when they showed video clips on the "news".....complete psyop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 January, 12:17
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I drive by a testing site everyday in a little town in OK and I see the lines! During the Xmas holidays it slowed down to a crawl & had hopes that it was going away! New year gets here & the lines are soooo long again!

All the time I’ve driven by, all I felt was the FEARFUL energy which seemed to always lower my vibes!⚡️⚡️ My solution...cause these peeps just aren’t getting it if they are still lining up TODAY for either the test or the jab...

Try it ❤️🕯

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 January, 11:00
So how is this going to end?

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 10:51
So once sgain "The People" lose because of corrupt judges.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
08 January, 05:55
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
we need to take this to The Court of Heaven, Heavenly Father we plead our case against injustice: against abortion human trafficking lying stealing murder fraud we ask in Jesus Name