Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 January, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
07 January, 08:32
I know you're being sarcastic right? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
07 January, 07:32
TS: 17:53
8:8 = 88
Q Drop 88:
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
07 January, 03:04
That must be why the 1 juror was missing for awhile on your cover.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 January, 11:44
HMO - 36/9 (Tesla vibe.)
9 (most high)

5:53 < > 355 (Fake)

17:53 = 88

Random thought: [C]hristmas before [D]eclass

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 January, 11:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 10:42
It was a show to start with.
Corrupt judge and prosecutor.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 January, 10:15

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 January, 10:09
Money talks; Bullshit walks!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 January, 10:08
sending into the 13th dimesion.
8:13
there will be a change.
God will Win!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 January, 09:14
Maybe this is to show Maxwell that her verdict is still fluid and that if she SINGS loud enough the cards may turn in her favor.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 January, 10:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I was thinking new trial, new judge & the new judge may not seal the documents that old judge did.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Maybe this is to show Maxwell that her verdict is still fluid and that if she SINGS loud enough the cards may turn in her favor.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 08:44
You predicted it!

That dude’s a 🪴
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 January, 08:18
HMO
8 13 15
8 4 6 < > 648
HMO is short for House in Multiple Occupation.

Q648
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

Q1753 TS
Foundation.
Bottom to top.
Layers.
FISA = Foundation.
Start.
People are more aware of current events.
Establish link.
Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS.
Public awareness.
Evidence introduced.
MSM covert link.
Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations.
How do you build a home?
Foundation to structure (layers).
Huber.
Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
Logical thinking.
Q

Q drops are painting a picture with timestamps and decodes.

Relisten to Biden's speech for activation code.

He moved time up to beat Trump's message. Won't work but he tried.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 January, 08:05

connie wright @cowri
06 January, 08:01
MAYBE, he was sexually abused by......at Epstein Island......taken there by Maxwell....Just a thought....

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 January, 07:18
Hmm Maxwell Verdict In Jeopardy Odd
in Simple Gematria equals: 345

It Is Going To Get Very Real Soon

Were Coming To Take Back Whats Ours
in Simple Gematria equals: 345:

Do You Have Your Popcorn Ready

The Predators Will Become The Prey

I Cant Wait Until This Is All Over

Theyre Getting Extremely Wicked

WWG1WGA . 5:5 🇺🇸🦅
DO IT Q!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
06 January, 11:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
please God. bring it.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 January, 01:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
345, nice pattern...
anytime my synchronicity hits with a rising pattern, I take it as a door getting ready to open as one is beginning to close.I always keep a positive mindset in numerology and symbolism when seeing it in synchronicity and the more repetitive I have been with my positive thinking, yes miracles have been happening...Thank You So Much for what you do Casey...and also want to add that My wife and I have 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl with our babygirl being 23 and her name is also Casey...💚🌟💚

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 January, 07:15
unseal the good stuff when she gets off
nail the buyers, biblical.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 January, 07:12
is that why the “juror came back to her seat”?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 January, 07:07
We’re watching a movie!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 January, 07:00
I think the molested person was a plant

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
06 January, 06:53
heard 1 of the jurors was UNRULY. Good thing Sum 1 was watching ;)

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 January, 06:50
complete re do, or adding new witnesses, charges??? would have to be the same no? if its a complete do-over, i feel it sides completely benefits the defense

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 06:40

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 January, 06:46
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
personally i do not trust one thing the gov established, (all they established for USA INC, not America or the people. they reimburse themselves aka steal our hard earned $ back while blasting their games across the megaphone of any MSM outlet

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 06:38
Capitals = Barack in gematria.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 January, 06:35
I wondered if that had to do with your banner change, one juror was missing.

Jackie O. Savin @JackieOSavin
06 January, 06:32
It was a cover up.

WILLIAM HILL @THEKIDINAZ
06 January, 06:01
This trial was a gentle appeasement to us little people. She'll be dead before any truth comes out. After all, she did ask for a covid booster.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 January, 06:10
In response WILLIAM HILL to his Publication
You can be sure she's secure. Epstein was put into WitSec. He's not dead. I have the photo somewhere but can't find it at the moment. The man on the gurney was not Epstein.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 January, 06:18
In response WILLIAM HILL to his Publication

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 January, 06:00
It would seem that it was the responsibility of Maxwell's legal team to make sure the jurists didn't have any prejudice but nothing makes sense and it appears if you have money you can get away with anything. I rely on God to take care of these matters because humans seem incapable of meting out justice and an honest code to live by. It is sad to witness how almost everybody has a price where they sell their soul. I'm not sure how we ever fix this.