Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 10:02
Delta!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
🙏 Can't wait....feel alone as everybody around me thinks I am crazy and everything is normal....
10:07 AM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 09:20
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
They're the crazy ones.

They'll find out soon enough.

One year ago today AOC almost died, so there's that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
07 January, 11:30
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😊 Yes they are absolutely crazy they look ridiculous with their slavemask and they seem like under a spell . I can't talk to them... They look like braindead zombies to me. But who is AOC?

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
06 January, 11:12
Hang in there. We all have friends/family that think we are crazy. Thank God we have Anonup as a Patriot platform to unite together. We are eachothers' family ;)

Stella Bella @NasNas
06 January, 11:40
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
♥️😊 fact

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 January, 10:47
So ready. Right there with you!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
06 January, 10:32
you are not alone!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 10:10
I am proudly crazy with you.

Stella Bella @NasNas
06 January, 12:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
💪