Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 January, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 January, 01:44
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 01:49
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
It was the same day Nana got the boot too.

Tired ass Nana will have to think on that one tm.

I do not remember now.
About that time we were have a few different ones post it.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 January, 11:29
I have this original tweet, people were sayinf it was you all along 😉

06 January, 11:45
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
No was not mine. I usually try to thank whom ever I pull them from but I got distracted this morning and forgot whom it was by the time I posted it.
Pretty sure tho it came from telegram.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 January, 09:24
I have been banned from twitter forever because of a tweet I will not delete. I am far more stuboutn than twitter is. It will never happen.

06 January, 10:25
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Nana too, permanently.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
06 January, 08:10
Kazakhstan will start the storm.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 January, 12:05
HT belongs to Grasshopper

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
06 January, 03:25
In response True North to her Publication
I have this tweet saved in a file on my phone. Anyone know anything about Patriot1776? Did he land somewhere else??

Anthony Cerullo @AnthCerullo
06 January, 12:03
mis-SPELL-i-N-g matters ;)

laura rosario @Lauracr
06 January, 10:16
I lost mt Twitter account for sharing that post

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 January, 11:12
In response laura rosario to her Publication
Over the target!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 January, 10:11
VK follows 717 people as of today. 👀

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 11:48
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Additional Laws with 717...

https://legislature.idaho.... › statutesrules › idstat › Title49 › T49CH7 › SECT49-717
49-717. Position on highway. (1) Any person operating a bicycle upon a roadway at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall ride as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway except under any of the following situations:
382.717 - LII / Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.ed... › cfr › text › 49 › 382.717
(a) Petitions limited to incorrectly reported information. (1) Under this section, petitioners may request only that administrative errors be corrected (e.g., errors in data entry or a duplicate report of a positive test result); petitioners may not contest the accuracy of test results, test refusals, or other violation information, under this section. ...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 11:49
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
3 Reasons Why You Are Seeing 717 – The Meaning of 717

https://numerologynation.c...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 10:09
Juan made a point about prior war at Normandy. He spoke alot of weather conditions having to be right. And it was part of plan as well. Today we are all hunkered down in snow. Seems like a good time for we the people to sit together as a family and get a great big true history lesson

Keressa Bruce @Kere
07 January, 01:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I agree with you. It's already snowed once here in Florida and we keep hearing more is on the way, we'll see. Stay safe and warm

Stella Bella @NasNas
06 January, 10:07
🙏 Can't wait....feel alone as everybody around me thinks I am crazy and everything is normal....

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
06 January, 11:12
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Hang in there. We all have friends/family that think we are crazy. Thank God we have Anonup as a Patriot platform to unite together. We are eachothers' family ;)

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 09:20
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
They're the crazy ones.

They'll find out soon enough.

One year ago today AOC almost died, so there's that.