🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎡

https://music.youtube.com/...
08:11 AM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
06 January, 08:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I couldn't wait to hear the music choice. You nail it every time woohoo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 January, 08:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 January, 08:35

arba happihr @arba
06 January, 08:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Funny!
2 different Cruz's. Ears and noses are different.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 09:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
And here I was hoping he changed some of his colors. Oh well, I never voted for him, gave him a second chance to do better, guess he chose the same path again! You REAP what you sow!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 January, 08:21
OMG. Thanks a whole lot!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just spit my coffee EVERYWHERE!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 January, 08:22
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
lmafo

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 January, 08:16
Not to be confused with "Dick" Cheney???

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 January, 08:24
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
lol πŸ˜†