Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 January, 11:11
Mr. Pool . LETS GOOO!!! ✅✅✅
When they do flip the switch…
XRP will melt faces I tell you!! ✨😎☀️✨
@VincentKennedy has said he sees XRP being number #1 on CoinMarketCap and I have to agree with with him on that!! In my eyes, XRP will be the heart & blood of the new Quantum Financial System . We’ll see what happens!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots and we are about to witness and be apart of the largest redistribution of wealth our world has ever seen!!! We can then help so many people and animals all over the planet!!! WE can be a BLESSING to many 11:11 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 January, 12:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
You got it. Humanity and animals. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
06 January, 09:26
We have two puppies and I would have 200 if I could. I love them so much! They love so unconditionally and 24/7 365. When my first puppy passed away two years ago, I thought I would die. My family was seriously worried about me, my children jealous of the love I had for her. We now have two and I love them with all my heart, and I hope to see my baby again someday.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 January, 12:37
Love doggies!.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 January, 01:52
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Me too! I hope to help save million of Dogs all over the world!