Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
10 January, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just wanted/want to be left alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
08 January, 07:21
Though not original, it is good to hear it in another voice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 January, 06:34
God bless the silent, strong, steady Men who protect and support humanity, they are Lions 💖✨

ising 4Him @ising4him
06 January, 09:45
Absolute truth. There is nothing more deadly than a gentle man pushed too far.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
06 January, 06:11

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 January, 04:37
Psalm 1
5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.
7 Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the Lord.
Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 January, 04:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
correction :Psalm 3

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
06 January, 03:04
5:5

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 January, 03:03
He is a modern day "william wallace- ish" real man.
God bless our Men. God bless Texas. God bless USA.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 January, 01:04
I kmpw this

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
06 January, 11:29
Whoa!

Nada ... @Nada
06 January, 11:21
we'll know when

Frances Long @Camelot
06 January, 11:17
I love these words, it articulates exactly how most true oatriots feel. Smart man.

Frances Long @Camelot
I love these words, it articulates exactly how most true oatriots feel. Smart man.

Frances Long @Camelot
In response Frances Long to her Publication
****PATRIOTS

Law & Physics @physics171
06 January, 11:11

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 January, 11:05
It is the truth, we have nothing to lose if we inite militias and drag these scumbags out into the street snd execute them you watch how fast the rest run. Works the same for illegals and the scum they brought in instead of Americans.

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
06 January, 10:52
Let's roll.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 10:49
We pray plan B with 2A never comes.
But ready if it does.
Life would never be the same.
I’m enjoying watching plan A+ continue to unfold.

06 January, 11:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
We will see. If it does happen we will actually win. No secret plans decodes just dropping scum, illegals and Refugees. They want the population reduced it will be just not the population they planned to get rid of.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 10:48
Bingo!! So True!! 😳😬

Go ahead and throw Momma Bears in that same camp! 👍

Mess with my Kids and that I will not Accept or FORGET! I will fight back protecting until I die!!

You will PAY or I will die trying!!

Law & Physics @physics171
06 January, 10:47
Fight back or deserve what you get, its why we are here now.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 10:37

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 January, 10:30
Don’t poke the sleeping dawgs, you’ve been warned.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
06 January, 10:30
So what are you waiting for? Do it. 1776 again. Time is now.

memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 10:38
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
think our beloved T got all that covered ob the timeline everything is up t date

trueblue @trueblue
06 January, 10:22
i am a peaceful being but this reminds me of a couple specific moments in my life that when i knew i had no choice but to stand up and fight back, and i knew in those exact moments that my life would be changed forever and there was no turning back. but i regret nothing. be bold. go forward. fight back and evolve into the warrior God created you to be.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 January, 10:20
Wow that's deep.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 January, 10:20
Women are included in this man's statement, too.

Over my lifetime, I've only been forced into a physical fight twice.

After pushing me without mercy & backing me into a corner, each of these assailants got what they deserved...

One lost 1/2 an ear (sorry, I swallowed it). That was the girl who attacked me with 5 friends in high school over nothing. She left spewing blood, running away & her goon squad followed.

Then, at age 49, a couple of 20-somethings kept coming to my home & refusing to leave. Having thrown them out 3 times the night before, they were stupid enough to return the next morning.

The girl said, "What are you going to do about it, you OLD, SICK woman?"

Well, I snatched that ponytail & broke her nose against my right knee, cracked some ribs with my fist before she got me on the ground. From there, I latched onto one of her calves, biting through her jeans & cutting out a big meatball size chunk. Did the same to her boyfriend.

God bless my inner m

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 January, 10:19
🙏❣️🇺🇸Bless us all!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 January, 10:18
Amen! Very well said!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 January, 10:14
Brillant Words

06 January, 10:12
Men and women and we are fed up and ready and yes when we hit the streets scumbags will be done away with out for everbody to see. This bull shit is over and we mean yo take our country back. That man is spot on!