Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
19 December, 03:57
💥BQQQQQQQM💥FENBENDAZOLE - CANCER TREATMENT - For those people out there who are hating on Q and Q followers. It is us in the frontline in this massive psyop on the collective consciousness. It is us combating the narrative and deception.

Now, it is our truth that is saving a non-Q follower’s life.

There is a reason why the MSM keeps on attacking Q and Q followers. They know we are combating their BS.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
01 January, 04:47
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Yea, but good luck getting any here in BC Canada. Used to be you could buy it at a pet store. Now you can only get it if you go to the Veterinarian. Since I no longer have a cat, they won't sell it to me. Anyone know an all natural parasite cleanse option?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 January, 04:41
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Several.

Diatomaceous Earth.

Wormwood, powdered leaves

Black walnut hulls, powdered.

MANY options, just look for them from homesteading sites & natural health people.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
05 January, 06:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I've done all those but the worm wood. It began with a bad case of Candida overgrowth, a type of Thrush, morphed into leaky gut and I'm having a hard time getting it out of my body. Thanks for all the suggestions. Going to try Worm wood next.

05 January, 07:48
BEST thing I ever tried to get rid of a bad mold exposure was Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules (too bitter otherwise). It is like Pacman (if you're old enough to remember that game) - it literally seeks & eats up yeast & mold.

You can get it from Bulk Supplements in bags of 300 capsules of 600mg each.

Not expensive.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
Yep, been using grapefruit seed extract for almost a year now...in caps. I tried to drink it in water but it is too bitter so I use the gel caps now.
07:49 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tiger8me in this post can reply
05 January, 07:50
That stuff is so badass, you just KNOW it's helping you!

I used to take about 4 caps per day = 2400mg daily.

Probably should get back on it at a lower level, actually.

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts