NEO ONE @Neo
04 January, 09:46
Hey Patriot @vincentkennedy , you don't will be back on Twitter? I think it will be furious.
Fyi 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:42
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
No one works for me.
Tell him I said hello.
Also...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
05 January, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy . My only question for you is this… WHAT is the reason or the WHY for you following the few people that you do?! Is it because they seem to be AWAKE more than the rest or because you like their tag or what?! I ask because I am followed by you, as well as few others and it’s curious to me WHY you chose to follow those few?!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:21
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Just started to follow all the people that are interacting with me. Makes my feed more fun.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 06:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember the days when you only followed 36 or so… lol

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 January, 06:33
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I remember that! He was following 46 when I Joined Twitter in June 2020. I was VK's # 321 follow on Twitter and I think Gen Flynn followed me just a few days afterwards ☀️ That was an AWESOME week!! Love the VIBES ✨❤️✨

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!! 🙏
06:37 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 January, 06:40
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I love it! You were one of the very first ones too!!! VK was the first account I followed when I joined as we already sharing his tweets on Facebook, I just hadn't joined Twitter yet. I swore I would never join and I am so glad I did! This movement is amazing and all the patriots are awesome! Grateful for the whole experience and I wouldn't be here on Anonup probably had I not joined Twitter!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 06:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
100% agree. Twitter was the first time I’ve ever felt like i belonged anywhere during that time and VK made it a family.
#FamilyIsEverything

I could show you the DM VK sent me, but I’ve done enough peacocking for the day lol 👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏