Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Unkl Chuck @NapoleonsCorporal
04 January, 11:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Did you ever notice that every single Government Agency, Like the Town you live in, the Sheriff, the Fire Department, they are all still on FB/Twatter? Seems the Cabal had a damn good plan...Problem is, in 5d Chess, the next level from the Stolen Elections is COVID. While all of the leftist Money has been spent aiming to defend election fraud cases and actions, they ENTIRELY MISSED that there is NO SUCH THING AS COVID 19, that can be proven as the single source of infection or death, of anyone, anywhere, ever. Don't believe me.....Send in your own FOI requests. Talk about CHECKMATE. www.flouridefreepeel.ca . Christine Massey is a dear friend and a Canadian Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 January, 11:05
1st "Twitter" Drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 January, 10:29
🤣❤ the boss!

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
03 January, 10:28
Trump's Platform (Truth Social) with Rumbles video support is coming soon💙💙💙!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 January, 10:18
Facebook and Twittere are Dead and Deader to me. I only use FB to deliver our language to those under mass formation psychosis which includes my family. I simply hope I can move their subconscious into a state of flexibility before a dramatic shift occurs. I am holding my Facebook friends and family members hands as they approach the Precipice.