CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:44
I thought Sidney was going to release the Kraken, but it looks like she only released a bunch of hot air, and asked for lots of donations to her foundation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 07:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i trust sidney a heck of a lot more than patriot basher lin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:51
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
I trust Lin Wood.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 January, 08:10
1) Lin Wood is the ONLY "Patriot" that hasn't asked for money or donations for himself. The only thing he raised funds for was Kyle Rittenhouse's bail. Kyle never would have got out of his jail cell while awaiting trial had it not been for Lin's efforts.

2) Tucker's interview with Kyle was nothing more than a hit piece on Lin. You should ask yourselves why the main objective of the interview was focused on ruining Lin's reputation. And PLEASE don't tell me you trust Fox news...

3) Sydney has repeatedly asked for donations and has produced NOTHING but a big giant crockpot of non-existent Kracken. Why on earth would ANYONE trust her?

4) Lin, has always acknowledged and apologized for any shortcomings and mistakes. He is transparent.

5) Lin is a man of God first and foremost. He always prays for those that attack him and is guided by the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.

*** It's pretty straightforward. Lin is on the side of God, so I am on the side of Lin.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I agree 100 percent, and well said!!

I will add a few:

1. Lin Wood is the only one (besides Trump and white hats) that calls out child sex trafficking. I have never heard Mike Flynn talk about it. I know it is real because of a job I had once, years ago, and no, I did not work for CPS. That is where I learned (in horror) what adrenachrome was.

2. Lin doxxes left and right. No one else does this. Most people keep the secrets because they are afraid of consequences. Lin just dives right in, and to this day NO ONE has sued him for defamation because the truth is the best defense to a defamation claim.

3. Lin is separated with his family. That is happening to thousands, maybe millions of patriots, due to covid and mass psyops to our families. Yet he keeps fighting every single day, when he could have retired in peace. He fights for truth, just like Trump does.

4. If Lin knew where the bodies were buried, he would dig up the bodies and tell us about it.
08:18 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
03 January, 09:00
Makes sense that Lin has Struct a deal.
For those that do not know All BAR members are unlawful in America and around the world.
Other than this major Lin seems to being doing great and The High Command Channel shares Lin is part of the High command.
The High Command is disclosing and exposing much more than most, also with connections to many others like Field McConnell, David Straight, Kirk Pendergrass, Chris Hallett.
Anyone that does not research the Fake and fraudulent LAW system does not know and doesn't seem to have the mentality, the drive to research as the truth is free and evidence are facts.
Its also possible that Lin is playing a movie to expose with others.

Does matter where you go there are not many exposing the higher levels to expose.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 08:58

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Agree on the exposure and truth and evidence, but not equipped to say that all attorneys in law are unlawful. There must be some honest out there since there are dangerous criminals in jail, and I have had some attorneys help family in difficult financial situations.

I do not pretend to know who exactly the white hats or dark hats are, other than the obvious, but I like Lin Wood.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 January, 08:32
agree!!!!!..this man wants it out...ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 09:02
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I am so glad about that. We need truth and disclosure. They say 99 percent would be in the hospital with all the whole truth, but that seems to be an exaggeration since someone out there knows the entire truth.