Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
03 January, 07:46
There was an urgent prophetic Word that came out today by Robin D. Bullock that God revealed in the middle of the night a plan propagated by Biden to "remove" Trump and the democratic advisors around Trump are planning something really bad to make it happen. We cannot imagine what our nation will face if they succeed. There is an urgency that we pray not just for Trump's protection, but that his eyes would be open to recognize those who are plotting against him to "permanently" remove him. Robin said God would not allow him to say exactly what he heard and saw in how Biden and others were planning this; but we are called to pray for Trump's safety and exposure of those behind this plan. If you do not believe what I have just told you, save your negative comments. Go to Elijah Streams on youtube and listen to Robin's entire prophetic word given this morning. Pray Psalm 91 over Trump and Melania.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
Wasn't a simpsons episode showing Trump in a Casket?
07:54 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
03 January, 09:12
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
That may be their plan, as often portrayed on simpson's as I understand *never watched that show), but these evil people will not succeed. Prayer going out world-wide now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 January, 07:39
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
i dont watch either but it was posted.