Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
Covid Vaccin Victimx And Families

This brother is so AMAZING!

He explained DNA in a way that a child could understand and knowledge that all humans should know.

What if he is right?
05:18 PM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
29 January, 03:16
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
I absolutely agree with that. God made us in His image. It says we are fearfully and wondrously made. We are hard-wired to God Himself. When we were formed in our mothers womb, God set a spark when the sperm met the egg and set our destiny and He knows us from our beginning to our ending. Satan hates us for that. through so many years and so many hideous experiments performed on people, they are trying so hard to find the way to replicate humans and bypass God, and have failed in every way possible. So now, they want to block what it is that is in our body that gives us pleasure when we serve God, that joyful feeling when we pray and we touch God and we feel His spirit is with us when we worship. If they kill people off or inhibit, with a vaccine, our ability to connect with the Father, they think they'll win..God has different plans and the devil and his minions will not be happy. God ALWAYS wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 January, 01:48
I absolutely LOVE this man, he has many other videos out there and he is always right on the money. God bless him.!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 January, 12:17
Really loved this, he is absolutely right. The vaccines are destroying the God Gene, evil will try anything to destroy God and make sure you cannot attain ascension. This is my opinion anyways. https://www.geneticlifehac...

deborah sidener @debbiedo
29 January, 01:09
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I watched a video of Gates talking about how he found the God Gene THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER TAKE ANYTHING HE IS INVOLVED IN

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 January, 11:20
A deep dark world is being exposed.
The TRUTH won't be for everyone.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 January, 11:12
Thank you for sharing.
🙏✝️🙏

Catin Thehat @Cathills
04 January, 09:00
Does anyone know who is the man in the video? I've seen him before. Would love to find more videos by him.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
03 January, 08:42
Amazing wisdom…blows me away! Of course he is right. I feel it!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 January, 07:01
Absolutely Amazing!

Just Diana @Diana19
03 January, 06:22
And do we want to hop into a med bed and allow a machine or vibrations to mess with the DNA that came from God?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:23
In response Just Diana to her Publication
there is no god

butt

plenty of US faggotts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 January, 06:17
He is right mRNA is used in the DNA replication cycle.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 January, 06:10
DNA = Divine Natural Attributes

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 January, 05:55
Excellent!

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts