True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 November, 09:36
I have noticed on this site there are many levels of people being awake I am 100 percent awake to it all these are the 2 main things some people have trouble letting go of

The jesus people worship is a fake jesus the real jesus has been hidden from us but those who claim to be awake cannot let go of this lie

The earth is Flat or Square shaped who knows but we can safely say it is not a globe but some people cannot let go of this lie but claim to be awake

I know everything is a lie and i find it hard debating these subjects it gets boring after a while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 November, 09:50
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Boy, you got THAT right!

It seems that those are the two main dividing points.

Religous dogma has trapped many. I find it amusing that these folks condemn others based on 66 books of their Bible, which has been so perverted that Constantine edited out 711 books & King James (an early LGBTQ fan) rewrote the rest of those 66 books.

How can you tell others they're bad for not believing in your dogma, when there is MUCH evidence proving that their sacred text has been corrupted?

Beat others with a corrupt book? Yeah. Makes sense to me... NOT.

Flat Earth or whatever; we do know it is not what we have been told. We're surrounded with an ice wall & there are others on the other side... Why not be CURIOUS than covering eyes & ears & blabbering, "Nyah, nyah, nyah" was never scientific method, as I recall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
30 December, 10:28
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Personally, I'd love to see all the masonic lodges in every tiny town going up in flames!

I don't understand WHY people haven't put 2 + 2 together yet.
04:08 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
04 January, 03:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Funny you say that...pretty sure some guy burnt down 3 of them in BC, Canada which is one of the most masonic provinces... We should have a day for it where we all go out and burn the Luciferian pedophiles the fuck down lol

04 January, 11:25
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Much as I would love to, we gotta wait until this satanic organization, which has permeated American society so deeply it's practically a religion, is exposed for the world to see... how it is based on Luciferianism & how child rape & sacrifice have always been one of the key tenets of the organization, regardless of how many among the lower levels have no fucking idea...

Oh, yeah, I'm with you, but we've got to wait.