The first time I read the Jon Benet Ramsey ransom note I knew who wrote it

Believe me or not

Do not care.
12:32 PM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 January, 06:24
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I suspected her father but obviously don't really know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 January, 06:36
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
he might be involved . Don;t know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keressa Bruce @Kere
02 January, 07:23
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I heard it was her brother. Her father had had a "party" worth her and his guest earlier in the day. The brother was reenacting what he's witnessed and accidentally killed her. Mom paniced and covered it up. Dad's in the red shoe club

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 January, 12:44
I’ve never seen the note, but maybe mommy sold her for sacrifice? There’s also the rumor that JB is Katie Perry….?

02 January, 12:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
don't know, I just know who wrote that note

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
02 January, 12:34
I know they used MK Ultra but who did they use it on? I’ve never been able to figure out who did it? so who did it? Thoughts?

02 January, 12:36
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
A person I knew a long time ago.