Q Post 1018

The Analysis Corporation (TAC).
Happy Hunting!
Q

>>896290
Track edits.
Watch for ‘TheMagikBOT’.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 January, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
" time "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

03 January, 11:26
"Ampli"

03 January, 11:24
'Frequency"

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 January, 11:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
God = Good

Evil is living life backwards

Much LOVE to ALL!! ❤️

Not Important @Notimportant
03 January, 10:36
hey guys...asking for some healing, which should be an easy one considering....ok chipped my front teeth (both) not really bad, not super noticeable, unless your really close...but now they have sharp edges, dentin exposed & it cracked all the way up to gum ..it's really sensitive & throbbing.
i KNOW it can be collectively healed.

Dentist out atm....i'm not playing their game & the funds to cap them are not avail either. Honestly not sure i want fake ...
anyway...
Let's do this the original way & heal these teeth collectively or at least stop the throbbing pain from dentin exposure & crack up to gum. i TRULY believe we have the power.

believing ill wake up tomorrow with no pain or sensitivity & cracks mended👍🏻

J J Larr @3JJL
03 January, 11:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏🏻🙏🏻🦷🦷🙏🏻🙏🏻

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
03 January, 10:22
Im smart, but not this kind of smart.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

amy lilley @amylilley
03 January, 09:16
Definitely felt a shift, no question, left ear ringing, lots of physical effects from the new vibration, got to hold the line here too😎

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 January, 04:23
Assuming collective frequency as one

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
02 January, 10:03
Interesting, I would like to add that so many see time and space as the only dimesions.

We know that space is not just 3 because math works in infinite, so does time, and so does magnitude.

Also I would like to add that the amount of space you need to exist given an infinite amount of spacial dimensions is zero, same with time, same with magnitude.

Just thought Id say it.

I remember working out the patterns years ago on my drive home from work.

It was clear as day.

What is the take-home from this anecdote?

Well, what we see as reality is only a misrepresentation based on an insufficient sampling rate given then limitations of these bodies.

We are subject to the manifestation described soneolquently by the nyquist-shannon theory (although they didnt realise the reach of their fractal)

Summary: we’re doing ok.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 January, 09:22
Is this why I have a headache and my ears are ringing?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
02 January, 10:37
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
That’s your choice.

God bless you.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
02 January, 06:28
I have no idea what that is but it amazes me that I have seen it recently in Dreams 😯🤔

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 January, 06:18

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 January, 05:47

Nancy Bouchard @Peekaboo1966
02 January, 04:19

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 January, 06:42
In response Nancy Bouchard to her Publication
i wait to see how the first 3 Million do!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 January, 04:09
We are all Electromagnetic Beings, therefore any Frequency from the outside that our brain and hearts are bombarded with can change our abilities. The frequencies can be used to do damage, however if the right people have access to the frequency bands that are being transmitted, they could literally heal the entire population with frequency and sound alone! Everyone gets it @ the same time? Meaning time is irrelevant, we are always in the NOW. Therefore what happens NOW on the SR affects everyone regardless what timezone you are in.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
03 January, 04:06
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
So, as in hearing/receiving sound frequencies @ destructive 440hz (which we know was intentionally to harm us/negatively effect us) versus healing 432hz frequencies...just one example.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 January, 03:07
extrude both frequency and time in their respective directions... a wave.... watch the what again???🙂

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 January, 02:31
CHRIST consciousness activated at a certain moment in time. Frequency within everyone will rise to match the frequency coming in. Those in tune will ascend, those of non pure blood (grey) will be wiped. Worldwide.

Everyone has it @ the same time.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
02 January, 09:35
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Humanity will naturally come into resonance with this frequency.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 January, 02:29

Mar Jek @Mjekel
02 January, 01:29
Not sure I quite understand but my ears are ringing at a consistant pitch a little lower frequency then normal when they ring. #vibes

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 January, 09:24
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
Headache and ears ringing.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 January, 01:06
2022 is here. Coincidence that 💧2022 mentions "frequency"? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 January, 03:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It's probably not a coincidence that the US Navy's tweet on 12/31 noted 2022 vertically as opposed to horizontally.😉
Although I can't access the link to my original post re: said tweet, this links to comments section for access to it.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 January, 12:45
🙏🍀

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 January, 12:41
There is something I have to share on this subject someday... maybe in a SCIF!

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
02 January, 12:36

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 January, 12:28
aka herd immunity
aka natural immunity
= NO MOA SCAMDEMIC

* not that [they] will not devise a "new" worldwide fearrrrrrr
* so many filthy layers of unspeakable evil still to be revealed

No problemo.
Patriots are here for the long haul,
sharing the Light of TRUTH, holding the line

Evil canNot survive the Light of Truth

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 January, 12:17
Give us this day our daily breadth.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 January, 12:16
The Police - Synchronicity 1 + lyrics - YouTube

The Police introduce their large international audience to a concept, which was developed by the Swiss psychiatrist C. G. Jung (1875- 1961) — a concept which...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 January, 12:03
The Glitch in the Matrix.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 January, 04:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Official Lyric Video)Stream and download here: https://JudasPriest.lnk.to/PlaylistsAYSubscribe to Judas Pries...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 January, 11:55
One size does not fit all.