Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Do you have a little gratitude for God with your coffee every morning?

Well Nana will wish this for you just because it makes such s difference in my day.
I know that I have an advantage because my kids are raised, I am self employed and make my own schedule, but it only takes 5 minutes and it ABSOLUTELY makes a difference in my day, my now for the rest of the day.

It empowers me all day long. It helps me to take him with me for the rest of the day. It helps me to see those signs he puts in front of me all day long showing me the directions and turns he wants me to make.

It helps me to get along with others more realizing that sometimes when ppl act out I need to consider that I have no idea what they have been thro before I ran into them today.

Everyday is a brand new day, a brand new start over!
He is the God of 2nd chances!

wainthepai01

https://youtu.be/KJK-9PZdB...
EVERY DAY IS A FRESH START | 5 Minutes to Start Your Day Right - YouTube

Every day is an opportunity to have a fresh start. It doesn’t matter what happened yesterday; all that counts is today. When you wake up in the morning know ...

08:46 AM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 January, 09:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
good stuff and also this,
is that the guy who was on will & grace ? 🤪

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Leslie Jordan in his breakout role in... - YouTube

Leslie Jordan was often the punchline for Karen Walker in his breakout role in Will & Grace. The series ran for eight seasons.Leslie Jordan was often the pun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
02 January, 10:06
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
yeah..name on the show was Beverley Leslie. I watched a few of the shows long ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 January, 09:13
Thank you for the lovely post, Nana. Something you said really resonated with me, that when people act out, cut them some slack. We have no idea what dark water they're navigating. This really works for me. It cuts down on all the petty angers that can entrap me throughout the day and helps me maintain a positive stance toward everyone.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 09:52
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Nana got that from my Mom, she was a Trustee, Treasury Office and Property Tax collector for decades and I was the Director for the office for yrs as well.
Needless to say most of the people that came to see us to pay their taxes were not happy to start with, but sometimes we would have some that were horribly mean to her or our employees just doing their jobs.
While she would not allow ppl to abuse them she would always also remind us that sometimes when ppl are mean like that it really has nothing to do with us and that we have no idea what happened to that person right before they came to our office nor what horrible thing they may be going thro on a personal basis.

If we could all just learn how to put ourselves in others ppls shoes more often and try to see the view from their eyes and heart, we would all get along a lot better and would understand more how to agree to disagree.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
02 January, 09:07
So beautiful, thank you!! Have a GRATEFUL day, Patriots, God Bless you all!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:02
🙏 An attitude of gratitude to start your day right!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:02
🙏 An attitude of gratitude to start your day right!