Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I agree hun, but I look so forward to a day when we can see the real information found under the Vatican that they have hidden from us literally for centuries about the original books of the Bible & our Jesus story & our history.

It no longer keeps me up at night tho because I feel my actual connection to God even stronger than I did yrs ago with my NDE & THAT is what holds me thro all this.

I was raised in Baptist churches my whole life, the church I went to when I was saved as a child is still active across the street from our farm. I am still a member of one of the few Foot Washing Baptists Churches around &was actually Baptized in the creek beside it.
My Mother was raised in Church of Christ which is one of the strictest there is.

So I totally understand just how hard it is going to be for many to deal with what is coming about religion.
In the end they will see that God is still God &the teachings of Jesus are the way to live in love & compassion.
wainthepain01
@ak
08:32 AM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it