Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
The "Queen"....of Hollywood???👀
If so, who is "The King"???

----------------------
Worth remembering.
Think Chess.
Do you attack the KING in the beginning or middle-to-end?
QUEEN protects KING?
Q
----------------------

Thoughts???
-------------

Main Frame Destroyer
2 images
02:10 PM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 January, 12:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
THE KING I BELIVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 January, 10:44
Tom Hanks was the King.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
01 January, 10:18
no more internet for me tonight.

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
01 January, 10:14
WRONG!!! Bullshit post full of lies.
Betty white had no siblings.

MissKitKat MissKitKat @MissKitKat
01 January, 09:51
That is fake news.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 January, 09:22
Betty White….OMG...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 January, 10:12
GERITOL LAW SUITS FOR THAT ONE TROLL 😂😄😄😄

https://www.nytimes.com/19...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 10:14
This doesn't hold a candle to Lucy's Vita-Veta-Vegamin commercial 😂...
this one isn't funny, but very telling of the foolery she was able to pull off.

p.s. Praying Lucy was good, I question Desi though.

01 January, 09:02
The Real Kim Shady

Symbolism will be their downfall.

01 January, 03:29

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 January, 03:24
Why does there need to be a “king”?

01 January, 10:52
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
good point.

I'm thinking along the lines of Q posts re. "Chess moves".
👇
https://qalerts.pub/?q=que...

there are many queens. to your point...this may have nothing to do with a king...just a possibility.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
01 January, 03:04
Always got a weird vibe about her. I never understood why people loved her so much. Of course I’ve never been one that really followed celebrities. I feel like there’s send message to her death yesterday though.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 January, 03:11
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Same here, I didn’t like her in any of the roles she acted in. she gave me some strange vibes. I kept thinking how did she get so popular. Now I know, Sheesh!

Keressa Bruce @Kere
01 January, 03:02
Current Hollywood king is Dewayne Johnson the rock

01 January, 03:12
In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication
wow...I just got chills.

I was watching something a while back & the person kept saying that Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is the AntiChrist.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 January, 03:22
Well if he's the king of Hollywood he must be dastardly, because it's certainly not based on his acting skills!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 January, 03:01
Oprah the dude could be the New King

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 January, 02:40
same dress as the "snow white" photo with dress colored in blue, yellow and red

01 January, 03:21
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
omg...you're right. creeeeeepy.

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
01 January, 02:35
Tom hanks

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 January, 02:34
Snow White?

Ragia HRH @HRH
01 January, 03:55
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
this blue and yellow pic has been circulating everywhere, but this is the original. thoughts anyone?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
01 January, 02:27
dont know who king of hollywood is but
Hugh Hefner has to be tied into this family 🧐

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
01 January, 02:44
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
when i looked it up there were 2 answers: Clark Gable and Harvey Weinstein. There was also mention of Stephen King (but that may be due to his last name being king)

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
01 January, 02:25
Every time I hear the name Aleister Crowley it reminds me of the Ozzie Osbourne song & my guess is, there is truth in the lyrics.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
01 January, 02:32
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
totally. me too.

Keressa Bruce @Kere
01 January, 02:23
Clark Gable was the King of Hollywood. It makes sense that Carole Lombard was his satanic sacrifice

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
01 January, 02:42
Wow :( Yeah he is considered the king of hollywood..

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
01 January, 02:18
Betty was an only child.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
01 January, 02:39
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
well, if what was posted was true, we could liken this situation to Anderson Cooper/Kathy Griffin scenario...everyone thiught AC brother was dead; when, in actuality, turned into a sister 🤔 who knows!