Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
They call themselves the Guardians of the Secrets of the Ages and have been responsible for most of the misery in human history. This includes the use of atomic, biological and chemical bombs, weapons of mass destruction, genocide, mass murder and holocaust. They use centralized multinational intelligence agencies as spies to maintain and gain unrivaled advantage ruthlessly using methods such as torture, espionage, sedition, terrorist attacks, drug and human trafficking, slavery, molestation, degradation, humiliation, cruelty, torture, blackmail, bribery, revolution, conspiracy, racism, dehumanization, mass suicides, mind control, serial killings, school shootings, ethnic cleansing, coverups, grand theft, evasion, insider trading, war profiteering, prison profiteering, black magic, loansharking, smuggling, corruption, drug dealing, assassinations, sophisticated propaganda machines, cyber attacks, poisonings, fear and extortion.
07:52 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 10:57
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Makes we wonder how I have survived for neatly 73 years! 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 December, 08:15
Kinda like those Mission Impossible folks (the 60s TV shows)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 December, 08:01
Also known as the Moriah Conquering Wind...