Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
THE DC TUNNELS ARE REAL...
Children’s hospital and underground tunnel system being dismantled.
07:31 AM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
01 January, 02:05
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
I took this pic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 02:03
I also worked quite a few gigs at Children's Hospital. If you've heard the legend of Stinky Bob... it's real. There are also sub floors between the floors. take the stairwell and you'll figure out there is about 5' extra space between floors... because there is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 11:32
DC Water has at least 3 TBMs operating in and around DC https://youtu.be/HOLFXSctL...
Northeast Boundary Tunnel (NEBT) TBM Lowering - YouTube

The Northeast Boundary Tunnel (NEBT) project reached a significant milestone—the lowering of the tunnel boring machine (TBM) into the CSO-019N shaft located ...

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
31 December, 05:49
those bee hive shaped things make me think “incinerater” place you burn things in, if i didnt spell it correctly

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

CRAIG CARLTON @TheGiarc
31 December, 10:19
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
100% agree that the fence when placed like this is to keep em in. However, one must consider that this is being done in DC and those muthfuckas are numbAF and so just maybe they installed it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time the knukclefucked something wrong. BUT I DIGRESS. Great Find though :)

wht 2.0 @wht
31 December, 11:15
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Actually I believe it's done that way for liability purposes. If someone gets hurt trying to get 'into' the compound over that fence they are technically trespassing whereas if they get hurt from outward pointing barbwire they have not yet trespassed and can sue.

That's not to say that it wouldn't be effective for that purpose and in some cases possibly applicable but when you think about it there are just too many innocuous places protected by the same fence construction to conclude automatically it's the commonly held idea that it's to 'keep people in'.