Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Wish it was sooner, but I’m taking this as a VERY good sign.
08:07 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 December, 10:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Consider the source. I question the validity of this. Certainly this would already have been completed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 December, 09:48
there are a lot of unsealed indictments. over 220k whenn i last checked a few months back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
30 December, 09:25
Not to worry. Remember they already authorized building newly expanded courthouse for tribunals back in August. They probably realized they still gonna need a bigger boat so need more. I imagine the facilities they do have are working around the clock. This one probably going to be such a beast it won’t be finished up and processing dipshits until 2023 but doesn’t mean what they currently have isn’t processing.🙂

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
30 December, 08:43

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
30 December, 08:27
Didn’t VK say something about 2023 ;)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 December, 08:17
Should have been built several yrs ago. WHY NOW?

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 December, 08:17
prob already did that when gitmo was upgraded a few years ago