Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
30 December, 04:59
Ahhh, remember when sweet innocent Oprah pronounced this about older white people?
QUOTE "They just have to DIE".

Hat tip to Qthestorm for the video clip.

Hey, Oprah, how does it feel to be 6 feet under ?
BTW, Guess YOU had to die because you were an evil witch pedovore human trafficker ... and a racist who we blindly trusted. Good riddance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 December, 05:02
In response Save the Children to her Publication
exactly. Hey Harpo I hope it is hurting 10-fold like all the children you hurt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
When we discover the magnitude of disregard to human lives and evil acts towards women and children - we will be so DISGUSTED that we allowed it to happen right under our noses.

We trusted her(him), made her/him rich beyond the imagination .

Oprah stuck a dagger deeply in America's hearts when it was realized the dark evils that were hidden inside that monster.

Now it is time for the sheeple to learn about it. Then we can all feel sick and nauseous together.
05:28 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 January, 03:34
I have never liked Oprah, she has always had a weird vibe. The one that got me was Ellen, discovering what that POS was all about really pissed me off

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 January, 02:38
agree wholeheartedly!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 January, 02:31
Joy Behar and Whoopie and every female that was cast as host on the view are nothing less than evil. they host a show directed at "womens concerns". what a crock of shite. they host a directive for the sinister media, ensuring women feel validated. yes, that is the insulting concept - women feeling validated and having a safe space. can someone please disintregate this show.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
30 December, 09:02
Agree all the sheeple know Oprah! We need to push her out front of the satanic rituals and then we work our way back to her minions!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 09:05
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
was going to comment...

but then I re read
your post...

so now...
this sheeple
keep it to
myself

cheers