Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
2023 is making a lot more sense to me right now.
;)
03:51 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 September, 09:00
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
how so?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 September, 08:45
I remember when 2023 felt so far away...now, it's right around the corner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 April, 05:35

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 April, 05:28
Yes, because of all the information from recent years, 2023 seems to be special. VK mentions Betelgeuse that will play a possible role ... Our hearts beat with anticipation! 💥☄️☀️

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 08:38
🍿

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 08:36
Ed Zachary!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 08:44
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Why 2023?
BECAUSE OF 2024!
There can be no solution until 2020 is addressed. All the shenanigans taking place are setting the table for reveal.
Why do I believe this? Because I have no choice. If 2024 rolls around and on resolution has occured, I will stick a knife into IT and twist until the handle breaks off.
Millions feel the same. Plan says no civil war, no violence. Therefore resolution must occur before 2024. It doesn't cost me a dime to have faith and believe, and if the whole thing is a pack of lies then I get to go out with a nuclear barrage of nutso. It's win/win for me!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 April, 09:03
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Ed Zachary!
You made me choke on my coffee +10.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 December, 06:03
2022 will be stormy

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 08:24
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I don't just want NARRATIVES. I WANT THE TRUTH!
About EVERYTHING!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
31 December, 03:53
Q2023 BIG!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
31 December, 10:36

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 April, 08:33
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i understand 2023 but so exhausted. 😭

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 April, 08:34
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
GESARA-NESARA. QFS. Fed and Rothschild Central Banks will change all for the better FOREVER.

OH, and I haven’t paid illegal, cabal schmaxes fir 4 years. THEY ARE VOLUNTARY.
try it, you might like it

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
31 December, 05:55
;)

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
31 December, 12:33
I am not a numbers person usually amazed at how people can predict events with numbers. was thinking about how VK taling about Go bags and others referring to something happening in the new yesr. it just occurred to me that Mickey’s watch said 10:10. Could that actually be 1/1?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 April, 08:38
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
i wont "go" anywhere. nowhere to go.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 December, 12:30
😎 2023 ✅ ;)

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 December, 12:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I’m genuinely asking - am I missing something? Are people actually saying that the awake have to live through another year of hell? 2023?!?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 December, 12:04
I’m not living through another whole year of this fucking horseshit.

2023?! Can you say “carrot-on-a-stick”?

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 December, 01:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
With the number of fed up militia members, it will be over one way or another before that brlieve me.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 January, 02:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Nor am I brother. Not sure his reference to 2023 but my year is 2022. I'll get this party started. I'll be 5:5 on 1/11, 2022. My number has come up. Fuck waitin around. Sooner the better.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 December, 09:49
Why?

Did you meditate on the betelgeuse supernova & get all the secrets?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 December, 05:31
; )
vibes are alllll rhe way up
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 December, 05:30
please provide us a 2022-skip button 😂
I would like to be where things make sense. 😂
#positivevibes
#BrightFuture

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 December, 05:20

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
30 December, 05:15
Huge thanks for giving us anonup!! Big blessings rgds

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 December, 05:01
Kobi did ya see VK visited?

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
30 December, 04:55
hopefully its feb 23 or feb or feb 5th bc i dont make enough to pay my bills and feed my family for another year or two with gas and food and inflation right now

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 December, 04:40
👋🏻 Hiya Koba! Welcome back!

Dan Dan @DanDan
30 December, 04:32
👋

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 December, 04:08
Thank you for all you dedication to this platform we are ALL so grateful that your team had this foresight - GOD BESS YOU ALL!

btw
What about 2022 ... ???

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
Thank you for all you dedication to this platform we are ALL so grateful that your team had this foresight - GOD BESS YOU ALL!

btw
What about 2022 ... ???

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
30 December, 04:01
Welcome Back Koba.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 04:00
I have a request of you if it's at all possible,
I have spoken with all parties involved as well and they have given me their forgiveness and blessing if you're able to do so. (The link explains everything) If it's permanent and can't be undone, I understand. I had to at least attempt to recover some memories of him, never hurts to ask or try at least right? 😊
Thank you for your time 🙏🤍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I will see what I can do.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 03:59
Seems clearer day by day.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 April, 08:50
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That we are on an endless rollercoaster.