Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
29 December, 02:35
President Trump said we would all be very happy on "Christmas" well, what date is that on the Julian calendar??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 December, 02:45
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Today mine less mentally fortunate brother decide to commit suicide by Pfizer booster.

So not all of us will celebrate...

Hardest part of Mortality is, that you are literally SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS😔

WE DID IT, BECAUSE HE FEELZ RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING ELDERLY

✡️🕎CHUTZPAH LEVEL 666

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
29 December, 03:44
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
i am so sorry for your loss, prayers for you and the family.

29 December, 03:57
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
ITS NOT MINE LOSS
ITS HIS LOSS

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR YOUR AVATAR. I WARN HIM, HE REFUSE TO HEAR🤷‍♀️

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
both of my siblings have had the shots for what they believed “had too” for reasons to be able to do what they wanted at the time. One was travel to Canada on vacay and the other travel to Italy for the birth of a grandchild. i tried early on to convince them to not do this but it seemed i was crazy and they proceeded anyways. i would lie if i said it didnt worry me, cause i think that is human nature but i still continue to pray for all.
04:07 AM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply
29 December, 04:13
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
I PRAY ONLY FOR THOSE, WHO HAS GOD IN THEIR HEARTHS

AND THATS ONLY NON MODIFIED😔

SOON WE ALL WILL SEE UGLY PART OF THIS MOVIE. RAPTURE OF TAINTED ONES😔