Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
05 January, 06:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Been waiting and waiting and waiting Doq, not so patiently anymore !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
05 January, 06:10
If it was possible that there could be one president/prime minister for the whole of the world, I would definitely say this gentleman right here could do it the absolute best that he can. Light over dark. In Jesus name Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 December, 10:09
https://t.me/dontdrinkthek...
HES YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
THANKQ FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK BROTHER

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:21
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
HE IS ON FIRE!
PLAYED THEM LIKE A...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 December, 05:58
play it again Sam ❤️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
29 December, 03:34
Please let it be an avalanche soon … the pressure is growing for goid people to hold the line … what a battle this war has been

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
29 December, 07:47
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
What is coming that nothing can stop?
Last Disaster Synced, Super Flare Science, Sunspot Cycle | Suspicious Observer News Dec.29.2021
https://youtu.be/Rb6JO7xjr...
Last Disaster Synced, Super Flare Science, Sunspot Cycle | S0 News Dec.29.2021 - YouTube

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!Earth Disaster Documentary: https://youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3QOur Books and the Observer Ranch foun...

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 December, 03:24
= = = > < >

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 December, 02:59
Doq.
let's do this I lose my job at the end of the month no jab no job.
Truth is I have been called to fight the good fight, My wife is all in with me.... We are trusting GOD to make a new way for us.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 January, 05:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Right there with you. Did 12 weeks of training, and the day before we were to start, they asked for proof of vaxx. I said no thanks. I have had 3 interviews since then and all 3 did not ask on the application, but said it was required in the interview. Getting a little concerned about bills, but I am not giving in. We are all in this together.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts