29 December, 08:49
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
So many interesting numbers in that long report from POTUS, including:
December 28, 2021:
12.28.2021=18 (R)
December 27, 2021:
12.27.2021=17 (Q)
1,700%=17 (Q)
Plus, various number combinations that equal numbers the DS likes (I bet POTUS is trolling them here), like 3 (power number they use to "increase their curse"), 19, 13, 11, 1111. (We take those numbers back for good, but they see those numbers in their cultish way. Juan O Savin has great info about all this.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
29 December, 08:23
if you understand that space force general hayden(biden ) and other space generals (biden administration) is fully controlled by donnie, black sun king of north america..tell me how exactly it is biden's fault???
do you really think that everyone is so stupid that can not see what donnie is doing???
do you want me to tell you how many wars on the middle east he tried to cause???
do you want me to tell you about his plan for chinese to invade USA that was prevented by Life Force enforcement
Do you want me to tell you about his military pawns trying to detonate nuclear devices on tectonic plates, that were placed there few decades ago, that was also prevented by Life force enforcement

Ask general flynn about him and other generals issuing donnie with cease and desist letter after flynn and other generals were given access to live phone calls done by donnie and kushner(q) where they were trying to get wars started on the middle east...
Do not tell me we are all watching a mov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 December, 10:51
Doink! ✅