CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 December, 03:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 December, 03:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That stomach thing.

Family here 5 out of 8 got the stomach thing. 2 kids and 3 adults.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 December, 04:33
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I got a text that family I had not see in almost 2 years tested positive, but I think it was the flu and a false positive.

Yes, it is the flu coming back with vengeance.

So many people telling me that they got sick.

Florida always gets people visiting and bringing the crud at holidays.

hmmm....no coincidences

28 December, 04:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
CDC showing flu

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

28 December, 06:32
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
The PCR test was faulty in July, They held out removal until now, because they wanted to make one last push on the jabs.

Once they use accurate tests cold and flus show up. After Omicron runs its course, probably only the jabbed will test positive for covid.

I only mention the jabbed assuming their immune systems are damaged. It is possible they will be immune too.

Oh and about their claim in 2021 that masks were blocking the flu. Well it will be obvious to all it was a big lie.