Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
opti Mystic @Opti
30 January, 11:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
so i'm lost with this post and the next other than the character is the same standing next to MP and the madman in the superbowl vid/trailer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 08:52
In response opti Mystic to her Publication
I dont think its Pompeo its a Democrat from California.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 January, 08:47
made me choke on coffee 😂🍿

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
30 January, 08:46
who od this with him?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 07:48
Kansas alter ego ?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 07:46
"Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours." I hope that is true

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 08:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 January, 07:38
wat ?

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
30 January, 07:37
what are you trying to tell us?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 January, 09:49
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
Superbowl Sunday--Puppy Bowl.

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
30 January, 07:33
DON'T THEY HAVE GALLOWS INSIDE WASHINGTON D.C. WHITE HOUSE AREA? COULD THIS BE THE HANGMAN? ASKING FOR A FRIEND‼️

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
30 January, 07:41
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
THIS HAS TO BE WHERE SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN‼️OR HAS GONE DOWN‼️IT'S GOING DOWN‼️THEY'RE GOING DOWN.....TIMBER‼️‼️💥💥💥🧐🤔⚡️👍KARMAS A BITCH‼️

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
30 January, 07:26
What is happening here?

Richie Richard @Richie
30 January, 07:29
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I don't know, but I want one.