Water Mark @Watermark
Could a few big accounts repost this please? I'm a tiny voice previously focused on philosophy rather than current events and this needs to get into public awareness. Thank you.

https://www.ainonline.com/...

Aircraft manufacturers are starting to publicly push back against 5G roll out citing safety concerns.

Pilot's unions will likely be entering the battle soon because of the way the FAA dumped all the responsibility onto flight crews for 5G causing unreliable aircraft instrument indications. This is not normal business in any way.

Please see my other post on this with links to the FAA Airworthiness Directive. This could turn into a huge snarl of cancelled flights next week.
10:08 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 January, 06:20
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Not a big account, but will repost it for you. I saw this about a week ago I think it was, and doing remember if I share it then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
03 January, 12:47
https://conspiracydailyupd... I believe President Trump took care of this problem a while back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 January, 12:36
I don't have many followers on all platforms. But yes, 5G can interfere with flight navigation. Experiments with drones showed the towers completely fryed the systems inside the drone. Now imagine those with the vax. They can't use 5G tech AT ALL.

Water Mark @Watermark
03 January, 12:16
Thank you all. I'm humbled and will try to keep current on this topic.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 January, 12:09
...additional thing to note/keep in your sights...is when they for some strange reason call for the immediate cease and desist of all air traffic, will likely be the big sign the "power grid is going down". You'd have to pre-emptively ground all flights first...

Water Mark @Watermark
03 January, 12:14
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Likely.

I've always thought that 'if the lights go out' meant that power must be cut to the cell towers to stop the damage until the signal source is stopped.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 January, 12:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That's another possibility too

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 12:00
The FAA is corrupt too. Pilots that have been jabbed need to be grounded according to FAA regulations. None should be granted a medical release to fly. They recieved an experimental, unapproved injection that is against FAA regulations. Beware of flying.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
03 January, 11:55
I'm not a big channel but will share. I have 7 platforms of varying sizes from handfuls to 10K followers.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 December, 10:12
I saw some infor regarding this on Monkeywerx Overwatch on Youtube