This is a Warning ⚠️
Harshest Lockdowns Coming!
05:56 PM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 05:57
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
No participado. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 March, 05:44
This post is older then a couple weeks. js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 March, 05:01
I've got a 44 booster haven't used in awhile. I say not only do you not take a booster but we hunt these communists down we give them about 77 boosters each. Then use the 44.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 06:08
Sadly this is the wrong channel. You need to hang signs at the laundromat I was just at today. Thats right, I did laundry with normies today. Boosters were all the rage with their conversation. Unfuckingbelievable

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 December, 06:07
every action has an equal or greater reaction.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 March, 05:02
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I suppose we're gonna find out soon enough!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 March, 04:34
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication