Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 January, 10:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DO IT Q!!!!!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 December, 01:40
Inspiring = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
28 December, 01:03
was Moto Monday

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 December, 11:22

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 December, 10:57

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 December, 09:26
we fight and its all on our side and we charge and fight and they crumble for the fear God has placed upon us to wear them down. what it is in fairness to us is a blood curdling viciousness to them and we fight. the lion has risen and it is just and true, all are free all are sovereign in God and jesus, all will avail.

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
27 December, 09:18
shane has me trying to drain anocean 1 letter at a time: hes spinning me up.thats an interesting name too. ill go xombie hunting with vkand apollo

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 December, 09:16
Have I told you today how much that I love you? Because I truly do!!!! You mean the world to me!!!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 December, 09:18
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
sounds like ya got ya bags
full...😂😂🍩

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 09:07
144 ♥️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 December, 07:01
feelin ya Flow.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
27 December, 06:49
Please send some my way. Sick as a dog over here.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
27 December, 06:34
That was me yesterday. Today, not so much... Gets to me sometimes.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 06:34
Timestamp - 5:07
5;07 > 12
You've been giving us a few 12s...

#507 ... Re: your banner change?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 December, 05:33
I Think to 222222222 will be the day ;-)
Patience Please!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 December, 05:30

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 December, 05:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
pretty sure neither...

Last time I checked...
I was a human...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 December, 05:24
So Ready✅.
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:20
Let's go!😂

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 December, 05:17
What motivates you?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
Motivation Level 9.8/10
Pissed Level = off-the-fooking-charts.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
SAME ; ) SQ MUCH GOING ON DOWN
BY THE RIVER 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🛶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
27 December, 05:16
VK, not sure it means anything, but last night in my dream for the 3rd or 4th time I had a dream of a comet coming down and crashing. I have seen it multiple times now and I wonder if there is anything to it. My dreams have been quite telling since 2014 when I had my Spiritual Awakening and was given visions and dreams of things to come!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
27 December, 05:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Just watched a movie on netflix last night about that very thing ... it's called Don't Look Up

I'm not buying into it though ... we have the power to create realities

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
27 December, 06:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
interesting.....! i had a nightmare about a gigantic fireball that came flying down the street. i was in my apartment and then all the sudden i went black . i remember thinking i didnt get to tell my husband i love him. it was creepy.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 December, 05:15
make the best of the situation you’re in every day, it starts with the little things. you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone, type of vibe.

have a beautiful night, VK. i’m out to birthday dinner and late christmas with my lady.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 December, 05:24
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
happy birthday 👍

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 December, 06:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Happy Birthday!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 05:14
It is kind like when I was a kid many days I would wake up so energized and feel so powerful I just knew I was going to do something GREAT or extremely fun!
Like I can conquer the world straight up out of bed motivated!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 05:14
VK, I have a question I have wanted to ask you for a long time...

Brisket or ribs....

Smoked or BBQ.

So, glad you and Dan are back...

Your legends. children will talk about your feats for decades.

God Bless DAN....🤣🤣🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 05:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Juicy Smoked Brisket ala Maxwell.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 05:12
What you have in mind hun, Nana is ready when you are!

Ya better be careful you will drift over into the Nana Joy level.
Not much can make me truly unhappy anymore.

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 December, 05:12
LETS FOOKIN GO! I’ll bring the beef jerky.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 December, 05:11

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 05:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Q king, I love you mate, you spew truth and love. Thank you. I will not say sir. as that is derogatory... Thanks Mate. Bless Up.

got your six @gotyoursix
27 December, 05:11
Just say when...... I am ready!