Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 12:16
I wonder if Jordan is feeling the Nesaraish vibes yet.
Much more plausible with current events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
26 December, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hate to bring this up because it keeps gettimg me blocked on Telegram,but can someone explain this pic PLEASE...Kappy told us Poso is very bad and Dylan totally urned on Q...???

VK knows my Soul so to be clear, there is no negative intent here. Thank you💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Some people believe there are multiple q's. One of the Kappy theories is that he gave up the original Q and fooked the movment. Then other Q's popped up on other forums 8chan/8kun without any official verification. This caused a split in the movement but goal remained the same. We all learned to research as a group collective and expose in detail things that would never be on the news. That being said there is a clear link with Trump and Q. Trump could have ended any idea of a link at any time. Still in the 'It's going to be biblical' camp myself.
Most News people are from our intelligence agencies at this point.
Reference: Smith-Mundt edit in 2012. Makes it legal to use taxpayer $ to spread propaganda to the American people. Before 2012 it was illegal.
10:47 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 06:03 (E)
all I can say is,I am so glad Found AU

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
06 January, 02:15
I believe there are multiple Trumps converged into this timeline… Just my opinion.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 01:27
Q = a continuous and coherent narrative, not an individual or institutional identity.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 July, 04:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
WE R Q

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 July, 11:53
Interesting. Didn’t know about the split. And so much more I’m sure...

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 July, 11:38
"Still in the 'It's going to be biblical' camp myself. ~ VK....
"I'm still with ya there VK! I STILL BELIEVE"~ KatzP

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
09 July, 12:09
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
ditto

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 June, 11:58

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
09 July, 11:42
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love the Jennifer Mac refrence.❤️

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 May, 01:28
Disregard my earlier comments as they are not sourced.
These 3 posts are from qanon.pub. They include the "ANSWERS"
at the bottom of the earliest Q posts on qanon.pub.
The hijacking problem happened at 4chan and the CBTS (Calm Before The Storm) threads.
After 4chan migration 8chan became the site of Q posts.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 May, 03:16
This post after the move from 4chan to 8chan might have been an important point for Q. Several posts were deleted around this post. There was talk about Black Hats (CIA) taking over the Q posting For the next 1500 posts. I can't source any of this--it's what I remember reading. I just let it go because it seemed such an incredulous situation. It was probably a 8chan/8kun anons discussion. I might have it saved but don't know where.
There was mention that all the TRUST SESSIONS, etc. fell into the 1500 hijacked posts. Crazy?
Anyone else remember this?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 April, 10:52
Agreed. It has been Biblical Brother. Everyone plz just keep going, an unbelievable wave of emotion flows through me with this thought, we need to always keep going, the world has sold its lie to so many, God will use You to turn it around, if You believe, and You are willing to fight without ever shrinking back to that once upon a time fairy told tale of fake hopes and dreams, I hope all come out of it, I wanna live in that world, I feel it coming, its inevitable, promises made will be kept, Divinely. Bet. I really just Love you all so much. God Bless.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 July, 11:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
❣️

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 July, 11:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love this post Jason.
I believe it is going to be biblical.
A world where God lives in our hearts; where love, kindness to our fellow humans is a dream I have.
Imagine a world where money, greed and the accumulation of stuff is not the driving force of our existance?
My dream is to live as many children as I possibly can. That is what bright me here. I want them to know love.I want us to all know what love is. We were led astray but to have a chance of a do over, and to get it right this time?
THAT would be amazing.
I hope it happens but if it doesn't, God has got us.
I really do love you brothers and sisters. ❤❤❤

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
30 January, 01:26
Soooo if Kappy fooked the original Q movement and new Q’s (plural) popped up, wouldn’t that destroy the “deltas” and all the timeline stuff that the original had planned from Looking Glass?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
30 January, 01:25
Soooo if Kappy fooked the original Q movement and new Q’s (plural) popped up, wouldn’t that destroy the “deltas” and all the timeline stuff that the original had planned from Looking Glass?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 January, 04:59
I agree and always wonder why Trump did not get rid of that....unless it would enable him the same freedoms..just sayin'

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

deborah sidener @debbiedo
05 January, 05:21
There was never a question in my mind that it was Q on both sights. If I remember right We were being attacked pretty heavily Q was very open about this. I HAVE NO QUESTION ABOUT Q. The President was always Q+ Q gave us so many PROOFS NA NO QUESTION

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
30 December, 02:07
Smith–Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 introduced by Mac Thornberry - CFR member... sneaky bastards

https://www.govinfo.gov/co...

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 December, 06:06
VK, you never disappoint! Thank you for this reply. Some of this information is new to me. To be clear, if the original Q is fooked, how did all the posts become relevent and deltas without any verification? You're still my fave 💫

Gregg Hess @gregghess
29 December, 12:02
There is only one post on this Telegram channel.
This short 10 min video is beyond interesting.
For me?
It ties everything together.
If you only knew what I know and I say this because this video connects so much.
Long story short, see for yourselves.
Those awake know.
https://t.me/theawakeningp...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
28 December, 11:57
Did you hear Lin Wood and Gen Flynn conversation that Wood recorded? Where Flynn said he thinks Q is a CIA psyop? Has your view changed on Flynn? I know it has for me!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 January, 05:03
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I have heard it and choose to, at this time, keep an open mind as it is clear we are in an information war and disinformation is necessary - if we are confused, I would imagine so is the enemy - just sayin'

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 December, 07:17
Didnt the Myan calender predict end of world in 2012? D must follow the Predictable playbook

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

The babaika @Digitalsoldier
27 December, 04:41
Democrat Adam smith of Wa sponsored this bs. time to vote these communist out

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 December, 11:02
You are a great leader - Thanks for helping us down the path!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 12:55
I love you VK, from twatter days I've loved and prayed for you. You my friend are God's favorite. He sent His Son for YOU. NEVER FORGET THAT FRIEND.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 December, 06:10
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
which Q team, now that VK revealed there is likely more than one?

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 December, 12:49
that Kappy vid has always haunted me, how he said he fucked up. I always wondered what he was referring to. Could never figure it out. This makes sense, as well as so much more.
Like whoa.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 07:46
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
If I remember well, he said he'll miss the best part. Also, je will be back at some point. Think he might be punished for a reason.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 December, 12:38
MN 1314
= 9 Wisdom

after about a month of follwong along it was very obvious things were “off”. However, its a place to share for all that wish to learn, share amd grow.
VIBES is not a saying. Vibes are real.
“As above, So below” it is biblical

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 December, 06:14
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Off beginning when, would you estimate?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 11:10
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I know that the drops had been posted on 4chan for only a couple of months before they started making a request of Codemonkey, I think, to move to a more secure location
That may be where the "split" started

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 December, 12:39
FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGreatAgain NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 December, 12:29
It's already Biblical! Best is Yet to Come.... WE BELIEVE! WE KNOW!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 December, 12:10
I’m Down with Biblical. It’s already baked into my vision for thr future.🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 December, 12:04

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 December, 02:33
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Yes it is!! what a time to be Alive!💫
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼