Blenky mclapper @BlenkyMclapper
Getting reports of Martial law in Hawaii. need to confirm as this may be the real deal and the start of the storm we have been waiting for. I'm on Telegram again please let people know this could be the start of the end of the shit show.
01:42 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlenkyMclapper in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 January, 02:35
In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication
I am confused as to why he first states the country of Hawaii and then later the Kingdom of Hawaii? Hawaii is part of the Republic of the United States. 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 02:01
In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication
I live in Hawaii. This is not happening. He is part of the longstanding sovereignty movement where ethnic Hawaiians wish to install a monarchy as before the US became government. They have no weapons and no military. They are a small group and most Hawaiians are not part of this. There are 1.3 million residents and Hawaiians and part-Hawaiians are about 15%. Only those with Hawaiian blood are called Hawaiians. Please do not spread this martial law post as it is false.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396