Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
You all have made me more full of wisdom in the last year here on anonup than the last 49.

Merry Christmas and Thank You

You are always in my prayers

Fucking Legend Patriots

Every One of you

even the haters

made me stronger
09:47 AM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 December, 08:10
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Group Hug!! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 December, 07:14
God bless you Patriot and your family!!! Thank You!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

25 December, 11:01
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
ditto Kathy and amen

amy lilley @amylilley
25 December, 10:10
I am so grateful for the Patriots, the knowledge, wisdom, support, we have SO MUCH, God bless you All🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻❤️😇🌟💯😎

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

25 December, 10:22
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
ditto , we all are !!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 December, 08:20
YES! I am so grateful for this family. We are world wide and have a bond like no other. I hope one day there will be a HUGE gathering of us Anons so we can have the worlds largest group hug . I love y'all fam.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 December, 08:13
You are a true Patriot and a fren. May your days be filled with joy and love!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

25 December, 03:42
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I don't follow Satan's definitions Cord, Merry Christmas , I use the Urban Dictionary, its more accurate !

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 December, 01:09
Merry Christmas and A Fabulous New Year lies just ahead !!!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
24 December, 01:19
🎄❤️🙏🏻☺️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 12:14
XXX OOO - love and light to you!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
24 December, 11:42
I hear ya brother. Not only have I gained more wisdom about our government and world politics, I’ve learned a lot more about myself.

I want to wish you and everyone else, A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.
God Bless you all…

connie wright @cowri
24 December, 11:40
Love in back in the AIR. I think it is spreading. Merry Christmas to life long friend connected through anonup.com

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
24 December, 11:18
FACTS!!!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
24 December, 10:47
I too am a better human from it all....

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 December, 10:44
i’d like to second that….the patriots on this platform have helped me maintain sanity and for that I thank all of you❣️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 December, 10:37
AMEN BROTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOD BLESS US ALL OVER THE WORLD

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 10:34
Made me smile David. 😊
So glad you’re with us.
Merry Christmas friend.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
24 December, 10:27
Thank you for all your great posts. Merry Christmas!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 December, 10:16
Merry Christmas Sir! From One Fooking Legend to Another Fooking Legend😎👊😁 I appreciate you! #AnonsRock #KEK

24 December, 10:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
nothing without you all, thank you my fren.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 December, 10:15
Wow bro You are old.....haha jk.....Love Ya My Brother!!!!

connie wright @cowri
24 December, 11:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
49 isn't old-70 is the new 50...We have wisdom

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 December, 10:12
Feel the same about you! Have a Blessed Merry CHRISTmas David! GOD BLESS YOU! 💜🙏🌲⛄🙌🌲⛄🙏💜

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
24 December, 10:09
God bless, David 🙏🏼🤍 Hope your holiday is filled with peace, joy, and love✝️

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
24 December, 10:02
God Bless 🙏🏼Merry Christmas ✨🌺✨

anon anon @Qcolorado
24 December, 09:58
Merry Christmas!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 December, 09:58
Ditto, fren. Merry Christmas! 🙏❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 December, 09:56
Right back atcha!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 December, 09:54
Merry Christmas 🎄and God Bless 🙏🏼 You and Yours!
Family Is Everything! WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 December, 09:51
I Feel The Same Way! Thank You! And Merry Christmas To All Our Patriots, And All Fighting This Evil! God Wins!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 December, 09:50
much love and respect brother 🙏