Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:22
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 December, 05:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, I already took some profits, I invested them in nodes. It's HODL time for the next few seasons. I like passive revenue streams, they will pay for my Son's house. He's 8...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 06:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
what nodes you get?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 December, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.

Strongblock.com

wonderland.money

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
I am not a financial advisor either But to be Strong looks a lot like a Ponzi scheme, 100K generating 2 Strong a month with a 500K max supply... and the circulating supply doesn't increase.. I think then don't actually mint the tokens until people want to withdraw, which is very dangerous in my opinion, it just takes a fit of Fear and there won't be enough tokens for everyone that generates them, I would suggest checking out PAC their are building utility products.
But of course this is NOT financial advise :)
05:42 AM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cocobount in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spanish Anon, click on at the bottom under it