Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Think of the total logistics of a global genocide. It's not just making billions of death jabs. You also need to have the gulags for dissenters, the trained staff, the "marketing collateral" (to all audiences), the surveillance systems, etc. — and throwing the timeline off upsets all of these. They couldn't reconfigure their assets to deliver the killer blow to humanity fast enough. Now we just have to make sure they take down the minimum possible number of us, leaving as many standing as possible to rebuild.
03:14 AM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 December, 03:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One thing i find strange is this year trump stance on the vaccine is getting people riled up and they are jumping off his train but his stance has not changed since last year and back then the issue was not as big as it is now.

The one thing i tell people is i could not give crap if trump promotes his vaccine as the main point is he respects a persons right not to want to take the death jab he also stated on the interview with candace owens that he thinks the vaxx should not be mandated and people have a problem with him and i am refering to some anons

They need to get back on track because some anons are drifting away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 December, 03:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
it's

President Trump...

seeing as your speaking of respect...

maybe show some

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 December, 03:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
There is NOTHING wrong with people asking questions Especially now because they are seeing all the damage they have done. i am a Trump supporter. my father died thanks to pfizer jab. Do i blame Trump no. Do i have questions now that i know Trump knew the jabs were going to kill innocent people. HE KNEW. Stop telling people not to think and how to think.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
24 December, 03:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Red October! Trump Steered Us Into Their Nuke & It Didn't Have Time To Arm Itself!!! Thank You, God & Merry Christmas Everybody!!!