Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 05:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
Usada said something similar recently that resonated with me:

By changing ourselves and having positive thoughts, we will attract positive things into our lives. The more we worry and are driven by fear, the more negative things are coming our way. The more we are visualizing positive things, the less that demonic spirits and the darkness can hold us back.

I don't mean repressing the darkness or negativity. I mean more being a watcher and letting things go naturally. We cannot force these things; we have to take action out of an understanding that arises from emptiness. We have to become like an empty vessel, where there is almost a gap in the transition when we heal. In this gap we just are without desire or judgment, but we are open and trust the divine plan.

This does not mean that you are blindfolded and are not aware of what is going on. You are even more aware, but you are mindful and you are the change. Once you are part of the change and let things go, you will be le
10:09 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue State Patriot, click on at the bottom under it