Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
Wait!!! So This is about Spirituality? However isnt it Said, That Through Christ, All Things Are Attainable? No One Becomes Yoda Over Night. Or Shall I Say 4 Year?.

How Does Med Bed Technology play a Role Once our Brains & Pituitary Glad Is at optimal functionality & pituitary gland cleansed?

We Learn From Our Mistakes. Sometime Slowly, Some Quickly, But, Wont our higher frequency Always Materialize, If We Keep Practicing. Right? & If Not Are U Saying Times Up?

Then again, maybe, I'm misunderstanding the post and just reading into this wrong.

Asking for a friend
09:03 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TILasVegasStrong in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 December, 09:14
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
I think I just read into it wrong. I'm assuming that you're talking about the deep state.

but in any event, in regards to spirituality what would be the response of my post as far as spirituality is concerned and Ascension. is there a timeline. or is it just a repercussion if you don't keep your frequency high.

it is my understanding that those who do not keep their frequency high will have to relearn the lessons over and over and over again like a hamster wheel.

and they won't be able to tap into the miracle DNA and manifest things in comparison to others whose frequency is of a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
23 December, 09:34
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
IMO it's a combo of everything. Realizing that our entire reality has been a lie. All of the social programming and brainwashing...All of the disease [they] have created through our food, water, vaccines, medicine etc... The hidden texts/knowledge that has been hidden from us by [them]...The corrupt monetary system and how it is used to keep us enslaved...How [they] harvest our energy...How [they] use witchcraft/spells against us...The pure evil that has been done to children and human trafficking victims around the world by [them]. We never stood a chance...But they forgot about how much our God loves his children and how much his children care about and love one another... And as VK likes to say, now they FOOKED.