Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 05:49
So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Opportunities are for those who have funds available to partake in those opportunities. What about those who don't? They are the ones who need opportunities to come their way.
07:17 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it