Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 05:49
So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh boy...
So much notes I've been taking today. Going to be a busy night to search and learn.
Thanks,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 December, 11:55
Thanks for the information today! I have done some research, signed up and got my first deposit pending so that I can get some XRP on Monday. Nice to have you back for a bit VK. Thank you for the inspiration!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 07:19
You're one great leader / teacher.
Many thanks.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 December, 07:03
thats the problem 🤣 so much to learn about every single thing and not enought time with 5 little kids! It can be so overwhelming. ...