Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.
05:49 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 12:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ties in with your April scenario

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 December, 10:39
I don't need to debate the circumspect merits of crypto but I might want to consider debating the merits of the vibe. Open to healthy dialogue for those in the know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 09:10
Didn't Trump say on a few occasions he does not like Crypto?
My understanding it's not included as Gold Backed that has replaced the dead fiat. I could be wrong but my gut has steered me away from any Crypto for years now, even before Trump said anything about it.
I'm was researching it, but decided to invested in physical Silver (lots) and Gold (blah only a small bit too expensive for me right now)With the predictions of Silver BQQMing by April next year, now is the time to buy Silver and use your sold Crypto to buy it instead, IMHO😎

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
24 December, 07:18
I talked my son out of college and he agreed with not starting his life off in horrible debt. He managed to accumulate over 35k by his 21rst birthday just by good old fashioned hard work and money mngt. I taught him to be frugal and to not buy things he did not need. I taught him to grocery shop, looking for sales. Taught him about credit scores and how to boost your numbers. Taught him to cook so no wasted money eating out. He works only 6 hours per day now and nets $1,100 per week. I could not be more proud of him. Our kids will mimic us if we just take the time with them. Not sure about this crypto stuff but will look into it cuz the banks are paying nothing but will use your funds to charge high interest rates for customer loans. Such bullcrap for the common person. If ya put 800k into the money market, low risk, u can earn $276 owe month. lol

William Filer @TahoeBilly
23 December, 09:43
OSavin doesn't like BTC, VK does. I am on Team OSavin on this one VK, until and unless you can explain to me how an unlimited amount of digital tokens backed by nothing, fails to eventually meet its again, as any Ponzi based on no actual asset always does. If BTC was the only crypto, that MIGHT change the game, the fact everyones getting rich and on any old new coin tells you this pig will crash at some point.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 08:56
I do not understand any of it. oh well i reckon. Internet infrastructure is crap out where i live so ther is that as well. Have to do some "magic" on my android just to get decent service but the towers still overloaded. more people moving in by the month so it is getting stupid. let alone any node stuff.

Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
23 December, 08:46
You are a good Dad and I know that your son will appreciate what you have done for him with this move so he can look ahead without burden.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 08:42
Thanks! I will share this with my son to see what he says.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 08:41
I have an 18 and 20 year old and I am trying to teach them skills so they don't waste time and money in college. They realize themselves how college is changing their friends. I want them to think creatively with an entrepreneurial brain.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 December, 08:33
I hope to start helping kids build their buisness plan from their passion in February. A program i created for my employees. (i just built a 70 page business plan and an extensive spreadheet since VK LEFT, and i got bored) 😂
Even if kids want to work for someone else they will KNOW what their role is. If they want to start a buisness someday, the ideas might change, but the format and the way to obtain stats and norms is there.🙌
College is bullshit!🤡
Now my son is starting his Phd in Economics in the Summer! so much for influencing your own child, i will just help others!❤️

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 December, 07:51
👍 great advice
our son is 8, and loves that we are accumulating gold and silver for him. he understands quantitative easing and banking more than the masked population.

node next

have you looked into DAO coins?

hectorDAO has a great entry point atm for staking, if you divide the backed value by the purchase value its almost 1 to 1. all other DAO’s are 0.5 ratio or less. best to purchase on fantom chain through spookyswap, to avoid ETH astronomical fees

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
23 December, 07:50
Hello VK, I have to admit that I did not like cryptocurrencies but recently I had a Dream that changed my perspective. Could You Please tell me how to start with that, I really don't know anything and You are one of the only ones I Trust

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 December, 07:52
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
almost convincing

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 07:17
Wow! Where or how do you buy a GALA Node? Is this what you recommend? Btw, As always, Thank you for all the Excellent Information :)

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 December, 07:17
Opportunities are for those who have funds available to partake in those opportunities. What about those who don't? They are the ones who need opportunities to come their way.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 December, 06:59
I have ZERO clue as to what this stuff is all about. I wouldn't even know where to start, how to follow, etc, Wish I were more tech savvy in that way. :)

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 06:51
Pretty darn clever! Thank you for sharing these golden insights with us all!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 06:42
GALA!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 06:43
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
GALA nodes are over $100k now. looked at one last week 😶

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 December, 06:22
TS 17:49

Q drop 1749

https://www.reddit.com/r/g...
Patriots are UNITED in their pursuit of common goals.
>GOOD v EVIL
>RIGHT v WRONG
>HUMANITY
>POWER OVER ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT OK
Patriots are NOT divided.
Borders DO NOT separate us.
We FIGHT TOGETHER.
We are STRONG TOGETHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WWG1WGA!
Q

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 December, 06:14
PAC seems like a good passive income project long term too. Great partnerships, lower cost of entry (around $2k) and node setup is simple. Coincidentally, they pay 17% APR. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://www.pacprotocol.co...

Photo 1/2

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 December, 06:02
That’s a HUGE return on your sons investment.
$15,000 investment
$150 revenue per day x 365 days = $54,750
1st year profit = $39,750.
Sign me up.

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
23 December, 05:59
Can someone show me how to do it please ! Where do you start is there a website?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 December, 06:55
In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication
In the same boat, know nothing about crypto & how to do it

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
23 December, 05:59
Does @time4u2know know about this? lol

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 05:57
Briliant sir!!!

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
23 December, 05:56
Hey VK,
Before Trump's New Platform opens. Can you show me exactly how the
LOCK: 15-10-5
DEFCON [1]
[1] SIG
Is displayed.
Need 5 examples.
We gotta be organised as new people will be seeking non complex examples.
Thank You

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 05:55
What do you think about staking, VK? Nana bought a bit of Legacy and they anticipate staking at 28% for long term $.
I have seen a lot of places saying lately they will be starting this?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
555 timestamp.
What coin you staking?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 December, 05:53
Glad to hear you don't want him to get "Degrees" in bs

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
Love you VK - so so happy to see you back here.
Gen Fl was at the same rest I went to last nite--damn, my neighbor saw him but I didn't. Would give anything to shake his hand and tell him how proud I am of him, you, DJT and our beautiful country

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
oh boy...
So much notes I've been taking today. Going to be a busy night to search and learn.
Thanks,

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 06:06
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
research is key to all this.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
23 December, 06:00
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Do you have a FireStick?