Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:22
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 04:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
XRP is one of the coins that will be a stable coin backed by precious metals such as Gold and Silver. As many have said XRP and some others are destined to stay! BTC when China falls and the BTC mining operations stop, it will be over for BTC
04:34 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response metal master to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 08:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I don't buy BTC. I don't trust it. I approach crypto from a purely financial angle. The higher the price, the higher the resistance to price growth. BTC right now is at over 74% of it's historical high. Plenty of room for it to fall. Psychologically, it will be tougher for it to rise. I've got interest in 14 different coins right now (I had 16 until about 4 hours ago when 'The Graph' and 'Sushi' reached my 20% gain threshold and I cashed out).