Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Please Help If Possible. I need financial assistance to get myself (and my cat) through to my paycheck next week. I am very embarrassed and ashamed to ask but just don’t see another way than by leaning on the generosity of my community. Any amount is greatly appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal at pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com.

Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).
03:14 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 December, 06:41
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Done! I hope I sent it correctly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 December, 07:52
Just sent a little something for you and your kitty. Hope it helps. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
28 December, 07:32
I'm not in a position to help with money. Just had to sell my car for scrap just to get by a little longer rather than wait to save up to repair it. Believe me when I say, I wish I could help someone. I will repost and pray that you and all others in need find a way through this. God bless.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 December, 06:28
its bills time and i have a car to register gimme a minute. id hand you a hunny right now if you lived close but it is what it is

26 December, 04:55
Thank you again (sincerely) to everyone for their generosity and who has been so kind to help in so many ways. I am humbled beyond belief and know this is a sign of great things to come. I realized that I also have a Venmo account if that is easier for anyone who doesn’t have PayPal. It’s the same for both:

pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

Not1 Worry @WeWin
25 December, 08:04
I would but I only have 20 dollars and change so I can not. I hope you were blessed and got what you needed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 December, 07:37
Just sent something . . . hopefully if everyone helps a little, it will get you through the tough times . . . that is what family is for. Merry Christmas.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 December, 07:25
Wishing you a beautiful day - WRWY ❣️ God Bless 🙏

24 December, 05:58
Thank you again to Everyone who’s Well Wishes, Good Tidings, Messages of Hope, Financial Help, Reposts and Decent Human Kindness has reached out to bring my Christmas from Dark to Light. It was gut wrenching to ask but it looks like I might just make it to safe harbor. I am Touched beyond belief and feel Extremely Blessed to be in such esteemed company with such an Honorable Family of Patriots that are simply Too Good for this World. Thank You keeping me Inspired on the Epic Journey to the post Great Awakening World. We are So Close. I can feel Main Street Percolating and am seeing more sleepers Wake Up every single day quicker than ever before. You’ve saved me. I will never forget this and will wear it as a badge of honor for the rest of my life. God Bless Each of You.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 09:29
God bless!!! I wish you the best!!! Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 December, 07:09
Merry Christmas!!!

Shar Sirn @SharS
24 December, 05:41
🙏Praying we all see the relief needed very soon. Times are so minute to minute now!❤️

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
24 December, 12:43
I will send something over now. Merry Christmas!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 December, 12:36
Done. Ours is a collective struggle which requires shared resources.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 December, 09:54
Hang in there fren. We got you. 🙏❤️✨✨

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 December, 12:35
💛🎄

23 December, 11:27
Thank You (Beyond Thank You) to everyone who is helping out in my hour of need in every capacity. If you combined every expression of gratitude and humility from every culture and every language from across the globe since the beginning of time and combined them all together into a single expression of Thanks it wouldn’t come close to the depth of appreciation I have for every single one of you and always will in the deepest part of my Heart and Soul. I am humbled beyond belief and continually Gracious, Thank You, God Bless Each and Every Single One of You and Merry Christmas.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 12:35
i'm on the same boat... over the mandate

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 December, 10:09
I understand, God has been over and over providing ways for us when there seemed no way, I've stayed out of the system since I awoke, and never turn down an God given opportunity when we are in need, God has been sending those continuously, we eat, we have shelter, and I am so grateful. Know He will provide for You as well Brother. May God Bless You All-Ways. Praying for You My Friend. 🙏🕊️🙏 Tomorrow will be better. ❤️

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
23 December, 06:07
Happy Holidays, I just sent something over.

Sending you and your cat love too.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
23 December, 05:45
DONE. Hope it helps. ❤️

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
23 December, 05:41
Know this
God will provide all/ways

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 December, 05:40
I just sent you as much as I could do. Hope it helps, Merry Christmas.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 December, 05:34
I will Pray for a generous giving Patrick. see if I can get the wifey to get some bucks for you. We are broke and unemployed but we eat, everyone needs security.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
23 December, 03:51
paypal, sorry no

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 December, 03:41
I don't do paypal. DM me an address Hamm👊

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 December, 01:12
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I’d love to send something.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 December, 03:19
I don't have a pay pal What state are you in?

23 December, 05:30
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Michigan