sercorimo ... @sercorimo
BIDEN SUBMISSION COMMS: Trump Is The Commander In Chief & Returns Soon

Biden's new 'dog' is named COMMANDER (i.e. Commander In Chief), and is shown 'leading Biden'. COMMANDER = 86 = GAME OVER = THE COMEBACK = NINETEEN = REPUBLIC (Trump returns as 19th President of The Republic).

Welcome to the White House, Commander = 363 = PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RETURNS = DONALD TRUMP HAS JOE BIDEN ON THE DOG LEASH = Control Of Biden's Twitter Account.

Meet the newest Biden = 196 = PRESIDENT NINETEEN = COMMANDER & PRESIDENT = SIGNED, DONALD TRUMP.

And WELCOME HOME, COMMANDER = 203 = TRUMP REINSTATED = TRUMP RETURNS = Biden Is The One On Leash = Trump Is Still C.I.C.

To confirm this solution path, the video is 15 seconds (15 = C.I.C.), and the delta between 'dog' posts is 34 minutes (34 = DJT).

Either Biden is showing submission to Trump, or Trump is showing his dominance by control of the @ POTUS Twitter acct.

#patriotsincontrol

watn17
01:50 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 December, 01:54
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Jo submitted long ago to save his family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 December, 02:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
When did Joe start caring about his family? Submitted, yes. Hard to believe he is capable of caring..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396